Ammonium Chloride is White crystals.
- Chem. Formula NH4Cl
- Molecular Weight 77 % (min.) as CaCl2
- Grade Commercial
- Purity 99.7 % + 0.2 as NH4Cl
- Moisture 0.1 % Max.
- Shelf Life Long life is expected in airtight bags
General Product Information
- Evolves ammonia when reacting with alkali
- Exhibit endothermic nature in aqueous media
- Absorbs water & moisture when expose to atmosphere
Production Handling and Safety Instruction
- Must be stored in well-ventilated and covered area
- Do not store it along with caustic soda and other alkaline materials
- If ammonium chloride contacts the eyes, then eyes must be irrigated immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes
It is supplied in the packing of 25 kg. Polypropylene bags having polyethylene liner in bags