Calcium Chloride (Ca Cl2) is white, deliquescent crystals, granules. It is completely soluble in water and alcohol
- Chemical Formula Ca Cl2
- Purity 77 % (min.) as CaCl2
- Water insoluble 0.5% Max.
- Shelf Life Long life is expected in airtight bags
- Calcium Hydroxide Ca (OH) 2 96 % by wt. max.
- Calcium Oxide CaO 0.2 % by wt. max.
- Calcium Carbonate CaCO3 0.5 % by wt. max.
- Magnesium Oxide MgO 1.0 % by wt. max.
- Silica Oxide SiO2 0.5 % by wt. max
- Refractory Oxide R2O3 0.3 % by wt. max.
- Moisture 0.5 % by wt. max.
- Particle Size 98 % through 4900 mesh /cm3 (DIN)
- Flammability Non-flammable
- Shelf Life Long Life
- Drying petroleum fractions
- Beverages for removing Sodium ion
- Mining as dust proofing and freezing resisting ore & coal
- Drying air and gases
- Removes moisture
- Fungicides as oxidizing agent
- Pharmaceutical as drying and desiccating agent
- Water Treatment
- Additive to oil well
- Must be store in well-ventilated, covered and dry area in Airbags
- If calcium chloride contacts the eyes, they must be irrigated immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes
Packing Supplied in packing of 25 kg HDPE bags having polyethylenre line